3/4 Elizabeth Street, Evanston SA 5116
Lovely Homette in Great Location House - Property ID: 921298
* This superbly positioned property is a must see.
* As soon as you pull up out the front you will notice the attractive, neat front garden on a good sized corner block.
* A hop, skip and a jump to historic Gawler main street and a thirty second walk to the Gawler Railway Station, this homette gets top marks for convenience.
* Immaculately presented this 2 bedroom home will be fantastic for a first home buyer, retiree or an investment proposition.
* Entering the home into a carpeted entrance hall you will be impressed by the feeling of space.
* To the right is a large nicely decorated lounge with plenty of space for a decent sized lounge suite, coffee table and TV unit, all the family when they come to visit will enjoy this room.
* Next is a dining area which is next to the pleasant kitchen with a freestanding electric oven.
* Moving down the passage is the larger than normal main bedroom with built in cupboards and dressing table.
* The second bedroom also has built ins and is roomy as well.
* The bathroom and separate toilet have stood the test of time and are in very good order.
* Outside will continue to delight with lovingly tendered garden, garden shed and verandah across the back of the home for entertaining and relaxing in all weather conditions.
* As an an added bonus, a single garage with roller door provides direct access into the home for convenience and for extra peace of mind.
* The windows have security screens.
* The home is kept climatically controlled all year round with a split system reverse cycle air conditioner which is powerful enough to heat or cool the whole house.
This is a value packed home within walking distance to Gawler, so be quick this one is too good to miss!
- Building Size Approx. - 100 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 450 m2
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank
- Electric Hot Water